ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to achieve this logo reveal splash?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
harry ranhot
How to achieve this logo reveal splash?
on Feb 23, 2020 at 3:14:45 pm

I am looking to recreate an animation where a 3d logo appears from under the water similar to:

https://previews.customer.envatousercontent.com/h264-video-previews/d5f9c80...

I have tried 3dsmax etc but no luck . Is it possible to do it in after effects?? Please help. I am beginner in AE but can follow instructions.

Return to posts index

Michael Szalapski
Re: How to achieve this logo reveal splash?
on Feb 24, 2020 at 7:03:49 pm

Can you not just buy that template?

What it's doing is using a prerendered video of the water and splash and putting the logo in behind it.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

harry ranhot
on Feb 25, 2020 at 8:46:54 am

Thanks @Michael but your suggestion wont work for me as I want to use different 3D Logo. Current template only allows to change "Leaf Logo". I want to change 3D elements. I am unable to produce amazing effects as in this sample, mainly:

a. The water stickiness along the edges of 3D Logo, as it reveals out.
b. realistic water surface burst to splash particles and fells down with gravity.

It looks like really challenging as there has been NO suggestions so far.

Return to posts index

Theo Buchinskas
on Feb 29, 2020 at 6:45:47 pm

I checked out the template, and you are correct, the 3D moon is pre-rendered and you can't change it, just the 2D leaf part. So you have no way of really changing that element. You're kind of out of luck, short of building this yourself in something like C4D - which will take a ton of time and talent - whoever made this obviously has some 3D skills. If I had to do it just within AE, I would try RG Psunami combined with particular for the water droplets. And even if you were really proficient in them, it would still take a lot of work.
I would try reaching out directly to the creator, he might be able to use your 3D object to build a custom animation for you (at a cost of course). Either that find a different template, there are definitely options out there, like this one :
https://videohive.net/item/corporate-logo-v21-water-ripples-emerge/22401592

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2020 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]