ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Smooth shakes

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mos Nicolae
Smooth shakes
on Aug 20, 2019 at 2:23:20 pm
Last Edited By Mos Nicolae on Aug 20, 2019 at 2:28:00 pm

I was wondering if anyone here knows how to do these smooth quick shakes, that mostly Instagram editors use.

Example:

minute: 0:14 - 0:15
(I'm desperate ;( )

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Smooth shakes
on Aug 20, 2019 at 3:12:03 pm

its just a regular wiggle...probably attached to slider controls to make it easier to animate

Return to posts index

Clause Darius
on Aug 20, 2019 at 5:53:15 pm

not to be rude or anything, but I asked HOW to do it, not WHAT it is, ik what it is, im not that dumb, it's an s shake/ s dissolveshake combined with brightness

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Aug 20, 2019 at 6:25:11 pm

I did tell you how...But I did not realize how much of a beginner you were.. You create a null or a solid and add two slider effects to it. then you create your wiggle(1,2) and you highlight 1 and pick whip to slider 1 and then for 2 on slider 2. slider 1 is how many times per second and slider 2 is pixel distance

Return to posts index

Clause Darius
on Aug 21, 2019 at 6:55:21 am

I don't think we're talking about the same thing... I'm asking about how to do the quick shake and brightness. Not the wiggle effect, I already know how to do the wiggle effect...

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Aug 21, 2019 at 3:23:15 pm

what is the difference between a shake and a wiggle? YOu just make the wiggle last half a second and its a shake. ..but add a fast blur and a exposure or a glow and that should replicate the effect exactly....on the steven universe video

Return to posts index

Clause Darius
on Aug 21, 2019 at 4:46:34 pm

uhh, I guess, but how do I do the wiggle? Just the usual way, with an S shake, or wiggle -rotation and wiggle -position?

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Aug 21, 2019 at 7:36:31 pm

just do the position...i have found that once you start shaking in 3d space, it just looks wrong. keep it 2d just wiggle the comp at the end with sliders

Return to posts index

Clause Darius
on Aug 22, 2019 at 3:25:22 pm

Thanks for the help, it actually helped, ty.

(end of thread)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]