ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Audio Conforming Failed for the following file: "_____.cfa". Perhaps due to disk space.

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Raj Verma
Audio Conforming Failed for the following file: "_____.cfa". Perhaps due to disk space.
on Jul 1, 2019 at 10:38:41 pm

I am using After Effects CS6 and I have encountered this error on countless occasions and don't know how to fix it. Sometimes when I import a file into AE, I get this error: "After Effects Warning: Audio Conforming Failed for the following file: "_____.cfa". Perhaps due to disk space." I have plenty of disk space and have even changed the location of my Media Cache folder, but nothing seems to work. It makes me unable to edit when I use files that give me this error, so I want to know if anyone knows how to fix this. Thanks

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Audio Conforming Failed for the following file: "_____.cfa". Perhaps due to disk space.
on Jul 2, 2019 at 11:01:16 am

What kind of file are you importing that's giving you trouble? Does the same file always fail? If Ae can't understand the audio, I wonder if you might need to transcode it with a third-party application like ffmpeg.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]