ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Bedlam Noise Apparatus, a plugin for generating six types of noises, available to download for free!

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chubak Bidpaa
Bedlam Noise Apparatus, a plugin for generating six types of noises, available to download for free!
on Jun 29, 2019 at 7:55:40 pm

I have made my plugin available for free download. It generates six types of noises. You can download it from here:

https://github.com/Chubek/Bedlam-Noise-Apparatus/releases/tag/1.0

Have fun!

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Bedlam Noise Apparatus, a plugin for generating six types of noises, available to download for free!
on Jul 1, 2019 at 5:04:47 pm

I was more excited for your names...Gold and voronoi...they both sound like awesome noises...But Gold is just normal noise and voronoi is just blobs from fractal noise...I was hoping it would be real voronoi noise...THe blending modes dont make sense...add only works if the solid is black and multiply only works if the solid is white. I will have to experiment with combining noises manually..But the effect seemed like I could combine them within the effect itself. ..

But its coded nicely enough...and the noise options are better and more keyable than the default noise effect for after effects....easier to animate too...so for those things I commend you on a job well done and on giving me a new permanent noise generator....And gold, not being what i had imagined is still a really nice looking noise and probably my favorite of the group

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2019 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]