ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Does anyone know how I could maybe stop after effects from coming to the top of all of my folders?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Garabedain
Does anyone know how I could maybe stop after effects from coming to the top of all of my folders?
on Dec 7, 2018 at 5:12:48 pm

Man is this annoying. If i import something the folder closes..if I render something the folders close, If I do anything all my folders close and being on a pc I have to manually click each one to bring them back. This wastes a lot of time..

Return to posts index

Cassius Marques
Re: Does anyone know how I could maybe stop after effects from coming to the top of all of my folders?
on Dec 7, 2018 at 6:50:08 pm

Do you mean AE get's priority and sends the other windows to background? or is it closing them? I have three monitors so they don't overlap here too much to be a problem. You could maybe install a third party software to keep whichever program window always on top (unfortunately, this is not possible by default with any Windows aplication as it is with task manager, for example, that has it built in)

Cassius Marques
http://www.zapfilmes.com

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
Re: Does anyone know how I could maybe stop after effects from coming to the top of all of my folders?
on Dec 7, 2018 at 9:36:24 pm

to the background like you said...dang that stinks for me...this is why I like macs

Return to posts index

Mark Whitney
on Dec 8, 2018 at 2:45:58 am

What folders where are you referring to? Perhaps a screen capture w/ some notes? Is this something new that's happening?

In any case, this doesn't sound normal but we'll need WAY more info.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]