ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Why cant I collect files anymore? Well i can but its not doing it correctly..

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Richard Garabedain
Why cant I collect files anymore? Well i can but its not doing it correctly..
on Jul 2, 2018 at 9:01:47 pm

I used to be able to select any individual comp in my project and collect files for just that one comp. BUt i just tried it 3-4 times using different methods and the only one that was successful was for me to duplicate the whole project then reduce to the comp I had selected...WHAT HAPPENED>..and why is it so much more difficult now.. or am i missing some new feature?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Why cant I collect files anymore? Well i can but its not doing it correctly..
on Jul 2, 2018 at 9:46:42 pm

You know, AE CC 2018 is NOT the world's most bulletproof application... not by a long shot!

If you're running it... well, hell, it could be just about anything, and it could take a long time to diagnose.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
Re: Why cant I collect files anymore? Well i can but its not doing it correctly..
on Jul 2, 2018 at 10:14:26 pm

Are you choosing "For selected comps" from the Collect Files dialog, like in this image?

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Richard Garabedain
on Jul 2, 2018 at 10:21:01 pm

yep..i selected for selected comps and to reduce project...instead..it just started duplicating the whole project. I never remember having this problem before that update a little while back. But it has been a while since I used collect...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]