ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

MotionFX Template for AE

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Steph VeeBee
MotionFX Template for AE
on Sep 7, 2017 at 4:46:12 am

Hi There,
I purchased a template from MotionFX. I've got it open and have been inputting my footage into all of the drop zones. They have the template set up in multiple compositions which in turn have multiple layers. I'm trying to replace one of the drop zones with a .mov file that is about a minute long. The intended video shows up and plays in the time line when I play it from the composition in which it lives. When I click on the project main window and try playing it, the video plays through and all of the clips, animations and transitions do their thing, but this minute long clip does not play. It takes the entire minute to show the first frame or two, then at the end of the clip the time line moves on to the last scene as intended.

Any thoughts?? I've tried everything I can think of and I'm on a work deadline, and CANNOT get this rectified.
Thanks for all suggestions

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
Re: MotionFX Template for AE
on Sep 7, 2017 at 11:31:08 pm

What codec is your minute long movie in? If its a compressed format AE might not like it and might be hanging trying to figure out the "B" frames in the compress.

Return to posts index

Steve Bentley
Re: MotionFX Template for AE
on Sep 7, 2017 at 11:33:33 pm

But without seeing the project it could be a million things. Blurs slow things down as does a lot of scripting.
Does the movie have the same fps as the project and the comp? What color space are you working in and what color space is the movie rendered in?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]