ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Effect?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Re Worek
Effect?
on Mar 10, 2017 at 9:13:05 pm

So in this photo there is like a swoosh thing, I'm pretty sure it's trapcode but if anyone knows how to do it anyway possible I just really wanna know
:

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: Effect?
on Mar 10, 2017 at 9:22:04 pm

I see bricks, a surface that has logos on it, blurry things in the background and a couple of objects that look like a mutant shrimp and a refugee from a lava lamp.

Nothing that looks even remotely like a whoosh. And I'm pretty sure there's nothing in Trapcode that made those last two items.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Re Worek
on Mar 10, 2017 at 10:24:34 pm

aha, i probably didn't explain it well enough. I want to know that mutant thingy or however you described it

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Mar 11, 2017 at 10:08:21 pm

Looks like it was built in a 3D application.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Mar 13, 2017 at 5:34:53 pm

Are you talking about the pink smoke like object, top left corner. That could be Trapcode Particular.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Re Worek
on Mar 14, 2017 at 9:09:20 am

Yeah that's what i was talking about, i though there was a chance it could be Trapcode. Would you have any idea at all how to make it?

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Mar 14, 2017 at 1:19:25 pm

Play around with the smoke wizard preset, turn off the aux particles and you will be 90% there.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."

Return to posts index

Re Worek
on Mar 14, 2017 at 10:53:55 pm

Ah looks like it, just how would i make it like push outwards in the photo you can sort of see it.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Mar 16, 2017 at 1:08:42 pm

Increase the emitter velocity & number of particles per second, and increase the particle life span. Also I would change the particle transfer mode to add.

Here is a very quick example project I made, didn't play with the colors.

11140_smokewizard.aep.zip

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

Return to posts index

Re Worek
on Mar 17, 2017 at 1:08:44 am

Thanks so much man!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]