ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

updated to CC17 from CC15 and AE project is out of whack

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Jones
updated to CC17 from CC15 and AE project is out of whack
on Feb 10, 2017 at 4:27:38 pm

I know it's not wise to update in the middle of a project, but I thought I'd try and see what happened. I have a project I'm working on with lots of video clips from various sources. When I upgraded from CC15 to CC17 and opened my project, the first thing I noticed is that all of my precomps and layers with video clips were way off. The in and out points were totally differernt. Anyone have any idea what wold cause this? Is there a bug? Just curious. I'm continuing to work on the project in CC15 until I can figure this out.

Greg Jones
D7, Inc.

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
Re: updated to CC17 from CC15 and AE project is out of whack
on Feb 10, 2017 at 5:31:59 pm

[Greg Jones] "the first thing I noticed is that all of my precomps and layers with video clips were way off. The in and out points were totally differernt."

are these Jpg sequences by any chance and you did not update to the latest 14.1? (there was a jpg sequence bug in 14.0)

provide more information on how exactly is the project different from the previous release

Roei Tzoref
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

Greg Jones
on Feb 10, 2017 at 5:51:40 pm

I have a few .mp4 video files that the in and out points are totally different from the same project in CC15 and CC17.

Greg Jones
D7,Inc.

Greg Jones
Orlando,Fl.
http://www.d7-inc.com

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
on Feb 11, 2017 at 3:07:24 am

I have not heard of this type of bug in 2017. try to isolate the problem to the most basic setup. see if you can reproduce it and specify the steps, even upload a project if necessary so we can test it in our systems.

Roei Tzoref
After Effects Artist & Instructor
♫ Ae Blues Tutorials

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]