CC 2017 Paint on Alpha problem

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Erik Lingerfelt
CC 2017 Paint on Alpha problem
on Jan 11, 2017 at 1:32:30 pm
Last Edited By Erik Lingerfelt on Jan 11, 2017 at 2:55:48 pm

Hello everyone!

So, CC 2017 installed, started trying out some things (Yes, older versions still there just in case...) and came up with this nasty - what seems to be - bug:

Yesterday I was working with the Paint on Alpha and all was A-OK, working just fine. Was the last thing I did yesterday, and this morning was the first thing I did also. Bummer, doesn't work anymore. Tried a new project also, nothing. I paint over the open layer and it won't "erase" (paint alpha). Has anyone have this issue yet? Any ideas, maybe?

Thanks!!
Erik

EDIT: I just saw that the painting occurs, but at a veeeeeery small brushstroke, no matter what brush I have selected. And I can't manage to find where I can set brush size and softness, gee whiz! It's just... gone! Maybe moved? Makes no sense....

EDIT 2: Went back to CC 2015.3 and.... WHAM! Problem happens there too! What the... As Luke would say: "Noooooooooooooo.....!" Now I'm doomed.

EDIT 3: Ok, sorry guys, terribly sorry! MY BAD! I got it now... this crazy panel setup that came with CC 2017 and somehow made it's way to 2015.3 got me... I had to extend the window to see the options for the brush and the PRESSURE setting was active (I use a tablet). I have to rearrange everything in order to see thing as I used to... Bah, sorry again! ;)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]