ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

best way to quick zoom 1000 photos back to back

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adam Barefoot
best way to quick zoom 1000 photos back to back
on Dec 20, 2016 at 4:14:29 pm

So my company is having an internal event and wants to have a photo slideshow where over 1000 photos will zoom in over and over and get faster and faster. Im assuming every 100 photos it will start over back to a slow speed and speed up again. Attached is what we are trying to do just put on repeat a bunch of times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV2z...ature=youtu.be

would it be easier to just have all the photos zoom in 100 to 130 percent then mess with the time in premiere? Is there a script to have every photo zoom in then cut to the next photo like this?

Im sure there is a simple way to do this so i wanted to ask before spending 3 days doing it manually.

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
Re: best way to quick zoom 1000 photos back to back
on Dec 20, 2016 at 11:00:49 pm

Sorry, but that link doesn't work. It would have been good to see it.

If the zooms all remained a constant speed, you could build an animation preset to do it. But they don't. It's all hand work animating the scale of the pictures... and a really good judgement of speed -- both in terms of duration and motion -- just by eyeballing the keyframes.

At least that's what I'm gathering from your description.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Daniel Waldron
Re: best way to quick zoom 1000 photos back to back
on Dec 21, 2016 at 12:17:06 am

You can copy and paste the scale keyframes (zoom effect) onto all your photos, use the Sequence Layers command to offset them, precompose everything, and then use time-remapping with the Graph editor to gradually speed up the effect.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]