I know I've solved this problem in the past, but can't figure it out now.
1) I use the camera tracker on my video.
2) I build a clean play for a neutral frame in the middle of the video, using Photoshop.
3) I put that layer on my timeline at the right frame. It matches.
4) I create a null and camera based off the track points in the area I want to replace.
5) I flick my clean plate into 3D, and...it jumps. It's offset in 3D space now.
Image and video are same frame size. I'm confused.
Editor, Motion Graphics Designer, Director
Hi Justin, I would suggest adding a solid rather than null and resize/rotate as necessary to cover the area. Then double check that it is sticking. If so, copy its coordinates (including rotation if applicable) to your clean plate. Does that help?