ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Volunteers for Lightsabers Rotoscoping

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tomy FIgueroa
Volunteers for Lightsabers Rotoscoping
on Nov 16, 2016 at 1:13:05 am

Hello CCow Community!
I have to present a proyect for my school on saturday, it´s a collection of shots with different vfx shots to show my work, I have been working almost all year on this, but I have a little problem with time.
There's a video of two of my teachers fighting with lightsabers :), but I wont be able to finish the video because its to much totoscoping and I still have more shots to finish of other vfx, I know its a weird question but I would like to know if someone would like to help to rotoscope the sabers?
Thank you.
Greetings,Tomas.

Return to posts index

Chris Wright
Re: Volunteers for Lightsabers Rotoscoping
on Nov 16, 2016 at 1:41:22 am

please post that in
https://jobs.creativecow.net/jobNew.php
under pay-no pay.

Return to posts index

Tomy FIgueroa
on Nov 16, 2016 at 2:09:57 am

but, I think the job Page its to formal for this, I dont have a company or a place, its just an online friendly petitio, do I post it anyway?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRonde
on Nov 16, 2016 at 2:35:02 am

Oh, you mean because you chose to BLOW OFF the assignment you KNEW was coming, you're appealing to the better nature of people who get PAIDS FOR THEIR WORK AND CAN NOT OFFER EXCUSES?
Why, sure, why not? By golly, that's JUST what we'll do!

Get grip, kid.

Incidentally, another high school kid who blew off his long-term assignment tried this same stunt about 6-7 years ago: enlist the pros who GET PAID FOR THEIR WORK to save his butt for free. Can you imagine how that was received?

About the same way yours will be receivex too, bud -- nobody except guppies bite on it.

Let's see how many guppies are out there.....

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Tomy FIgueroa
on Nov 16, 2016 at 2:57:13 am

emmm first of all, calm down.
I made very clear that I have been working all year on this, I started on february(Summer here), and have been working very hard on this thing, but as you may know, vfx take a lot of time, and I need nobody to save my butt, because this assigment doesnt have a mark, its not part of my evaluations, its an external event for the school, I am just doing it because is what I love to do, and I am not asking any pros, I am asking if anybody would Like to help.
I am sorry if I offended you or anyone.

Return to posts index

Tomy Alcayaga
on Nov 16, 2016 at 3:59:19 am

And seriously, I am not trying to take advatage of anyone, actually I rethought several times before to post this because i was afraid of people getting this wrong, I am a very responsible student, top of my class, and have been working on this proyect all year, but I have a lot of things to do and I ran out of time, but just with the lightsabers.
It was never my intention to take advantage of pros, or other peolple, but I have seen that many people on youtube asked for volunteers to help with the rotoscoping of lightsabers, so, I decided after thinking it several times to give it a try,
but it is really a little dissapointing and embarrasing that you took it this way, because I don´t want you to get a false image of me or my intentions.
Sorry if anyone else took it the wrong way.

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Nov 16, 2016 at 3:29:21 am

Have you seen the Saber Plugin from VideoCopilot. Might make things easier.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]