Problems with the Preview & Start in AE
I have two problems with Adobe After Effects and already searched for some days in the Internet to solve these problems, but so far nothing worked.
1. Problem: AE hangs on startup at 'Intializing MediaCore' and takes about 5 minutes or longer to start (a few days before it worked within 1 minute)
I already found this topic: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/634237
- "Please remove or uninstall any third party AVI codecs" - But I don't know any 3-party-programs on my computer. The only one installed is QuickTime.
Also the mentioned process "Adobe QT32 Server" isn't showing up in my active processes in the startiing process of AE (but it should?). It is described that you should allow the communication between AE and this process by specifying "Adobe QT32 Server" as an exception in the firewall - done & also made exeptions for: dynamiclinkmanager.exe, aftereffects.exe, PProHeadless.exe (as described). But no effect.
- I also tried starting AE as adminstrator & using the best processor (NVIDIA High Performing Processor).
Nothing worked. AE still needs about 5 minutes to start hanging all the time on "Initializing MediaCore".
- I tried a Re-establishment of Windows to a few days ago. Unfortunately AE already was installed at that date so no effect on the problems - same as before.
- I also tried starting After Effects in Windows Safe Mode but AE didn't even start! There showed up an error massage which said "After Effects Error: The program crashed when calling up the Plug-In "AEDynamicLinkServer"."
2. Problem: Suddenly the (RAM) Review is only possible for 1 second (maximum)
- I have 8GB RAM and some days before the RAM Preview worked with the same project as normal with 30sec without any problem. But now the it seems that it only render 1 or 2 frames. At 1/4 Quality it renders a bit longer.
- I looked up the default settings in AE because some people in the internet said that it might be a problem of a "reserved RAM"-setting. I searched for it and found it, but it wasn't any reserved RAM for other programs set so the full RAM memory should easily cope with it.
- No settings or requirements have been changed so I don't understand these abrupt problems.
- Afterwards I thought that it could be a problem of an old driver so I updated all drivers to the actual version but also no effect.
- It seems that this problem occurs with the first problem which is described above, so maybe if I can solve the first one, the second one is solved too?
Adobe Master Collection Version 5.5
Operation system: Windows 10 (64bit)
Intel Core i7
Graphic Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT650M
In my AE project I am using an 'Audio Spectrum' to a MP3 which is lasts 1 hour.
Further effects: Some fade ins and fade outs using opacity animation for textes in the video.
I hope you can help me because I'm really frustrated ?