ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Flag Warp in AE?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
wyclef chronFlag Warp in AE?
by on Nov 7, 2016 at 4:42:25 pm

In AE, is there something like effect > warp > flag like there is in Photoshop and Illustrator?

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Flag Warp in AE?
by on Nov 7, 2016 at 7:50:31 pm

There's the Mesh Warp effect, and it works pretty well.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 All Rights Reserved