ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Looking for the 'bad guy' of After Effects plugins... Web browser inside of Ae? (The ultimate anti-productive plugin)

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jon DraperLooking for the 'bad guy' of After Effects plugins... Web browser inside of Ae? (The ultimate anti-productive plugin)
by on Nov 4, 2016 at 4:01:53 pm

Hey world

I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to have a small browser window dock inside of After Effects.

Recently I've been wokring with Netflix running in the background on a 2nd monitor when doing After Effects tasks that don't involve timing to audio or too much brain power... i.e. animating a character, lighting a scene, (not rigging or writing scripts).

So yes, I'm after the rock 'n' roll of plugins, the bad guy, the rogue, the ruffy-en... the rebel.

Hell I could say I want it so I can follow along with the latest Ae tutorial, or keep up to date by watching the Adobe Keynote... or Googling for some Aescript, or a quick guide...but nope.. I want to binge watch my way through classic (and new) Netflix TV series whilst I work and multitask like Fonze.....Aaaaayyy

Yes, I could scale my window down... but that's not very efficient... I could keep it on my 2nd monitor.. but hey my neck is lazy and does'nt want to keep turning to see the 'important tv series events'. Plus it would be great for my laptop/macbook too.

Please help me decrease my productivity and make these bold dreams a reality..

Jon Draper
Professional 2D & 3D Animator, Corporate Video Designer and Creative ideas man.

http://www.stormystudio.com

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Looking for the 'bad guy' of After Effects plugins... Web browser inside of Ae? (The ultimate anti-productive plugin)
by on Nov 4, 2016 at 4:09:10 pm

Two words:

ANOTHER COMPUTER.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Jon DraperRe: Looking for the 'bad guy' of After Effects plugins... Web browser inside of Ae? (The ultimate anti-productive plugin)
by on Nov 4, 2016 at 5:34:06 pm

Ha ha.. I'll take that as a 'no and don't be so silly' and stick to having it running on the 2nd monitor at work... or become even more unproductive and spend my time creating the browser plugin myself.

Jon Draper
Professional 2D & 3D Animator, Corporate Video Designer and Creative ideas man.

http://www.stormystudio.com

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Looking for the 'bad guy' of After Effects plugins... Web browser inside of Ae? (The ultimate anti-productive plugin)
by on Nov 4, 2016 at 5:38:15 pm

[Jon Draper] "...or become even more unproductive and spend my time creating the browser plugin myself."

Now, THERE'S an idea! Your productivity would drop like a rock! Good luck on the project!

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]