I'm wondering if any of you have purchased any third party scripts. If so, are there any that you love and can't live without? I have purchased some from aesweets, which I'm very happy with, and am browsing through several on aescripts.com. I'm just looking for recommendations on essential scripts that really are beneficial and time saving.
I like to purchase based on reviews, but these don't offer that. If there is another source that would recommend for good script products, I'm all ears.
Re: Third party scripts by Daniel Waldron on Oct 4, 2016 at 7:52:30 pm
- True Comp Duplicator (for duplicating a comp and any precomps it contains)
- Gridder (arranges layers in a grid)
- LayerRandomShifter (user sets parameters and layers will randomly shift in time)
- 3D Layer Distributor (again, you set parameters and then layers will be moved randomly in 3D space)
- Ease and Wizz, though I find it somewhat finicky.