on Sep 4, 2016 at 9:49:33 am
Last Edited By Mit Panchani on Sep 4, 2016 at 9:53:21 am

Source File : MP4
Length: 0:04:47
PC specs: 16 GB ram
AAE CS6
Output : AVI

Problem:
I ran rendering twice, and both time AAE froze just around 7500±100 frames. Output file is around 40GB when the program freezes.

It has in total 8500 frames.

I have allocated 12GB of RAM for the AAE.

After the program freeze, I cant force stop the program and I have to hard reset the desktop to make it stop.

Is the footage is culprit here?

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
Re: AE keeps freezes during rendering
on Sep 4, 2016 at 10:25:56 am

1. What Ae and OS version exactly (decimal points please)

2. When you Preview your footage at full quality in Ae in the problem area, does it work fine?

3. I would render a Png Sequence so that you won't have to Re-Render all over again. when Ae is stuck on these offending frames you should check what exactly is going on there because it often is a currupt frame of Video/3D/Other type of sequence. if it's all Graphics/Native Ae material I would examine the workflow and set the effects in a different way to see what exactly is causing this

4. Purge Cache memory: edit->purge->all, and also in the preferences under media and disk cache

5.Reset your preferences

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Sep 4, 2016 at 11:22:38 am

[Roei Tzoref] "I would render a Png Sequence so that you won't have to Re-Render all over again. "

PNG is lossless and gives generally small files, but its also the slowest image format to compress. If speed matters more than disk space, use a different format like DPX, PSD, TGA, or TIFF.

Walter Soyka
Designer & Mad Scientist at Keen Live [link]
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
@keenlive [twitter]   |   RenderBreak [blog]   |   Profile [LinkedIn]

Return to posts index

Mit Panchani
on Sep 4, 2016 at 12:14:07 pm

1. AAE 11.0.2.12 and OS WIN 7

2.It works fine

I just added background music , I have not added any animations in this video edit.

Return to posts index

Roei Tzoref
on Sep 4, 2016 at 12:21:21 pm

this is not the latest update of it's release. first you should update your software to 11.0.4 look here: https://blogs.adobe.com/creativecloud/after-effects-cs6-11-0-4-update-bug-f...

after you have reset your preferences and cleared the cache, if it's not all these 3 things - it could be a corrupted frame in your video or audio that's causing this. if your music is Mp3, I would convert it to WAV, and re-import it and try again. if this does not work - I would convert your video to lossless version (QT Animation for example) and re-import it and try again.

Return to posts index

Mit Panchani
on Sep 4, 2016 at 1:07:00 pm

Thanks for the help. I shall update it and see further

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]