ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How to create a professional patch to remove current text or logo on a object keeping original paint

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
hanna deanHow to create a professional patch to remove current text or logo on a object keeping original paint
by on Aug 22, 2016 at 10:21:09 pm

here is example what i have done

what i have done is ad a solid layer and added guasin blur to it with tracking data and now the border looks dark or unreal dont match paint job.
also i use save frame as psd and clone stamp remove it and then i get left with the black color etc border bad job.

here is original clip and original paint of body.

How do i make a professional patch so it looks real removing original text and logo

Return to posts index

Tero AhlforsRe: How to create a professional patch to remove current text or logo on a object keeping original paint
by on Aug 23, 2016 at 4:04:52 am

[hanna dean] "How do i make a professional patch so it looks real removing original text and logo"

You train and train and train and then you train some more. You could try selecting the letters and using the content aware fill in Photoshop and cleaning the rest with the patch tool. Depending on the lighting and the movement of the blimp you'll need multiple clean plates. If you have Mocha Pro you could try the remove module.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]