ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After effect composition flashes while playing.. any idea how to fix it?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jolian NicAfter effect composition flashes while playing.. any idea how to fix it?
by on Aug 5, 2016 at 6:58:47 pm

I recently have installed after effect cc 15 and encountered a little disturbing thing, the composition panel flashes while render previewing. here the video i made showing it:

anyone can help me with that? and thanx in advance...

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: After effect composition flashes while playing.. any idea how to fix it?
by on Aug 5, 2016 at 7:47:36 pm

What, exact version of AE are you running? "CC 2015" could mean anything from AE version 13.5.0 to 13.8.1
What OS are you using?
What GPU do you have?
Do you have "use hardware to accelerate panels" turned on?

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Jolian NicRe: After effect composition flashes while playing.. any idea how to fix it?
by on Aug 5, 2016 at 8:16:45 pm

I'm running windows 10, and AE version is 13.5.0, I'm not having any GPUs, I use CPU.

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: After effect composition flashes while playing.. any idea how to fix it?
by on Aug 5, 2016 at 8:53:33 pm

Yes, but your computer's GPU is what draws the operating system and program interface to your computer's screen. That's why I asked.

But the problem is likely your version of AE. It is an old and buggy version. If you don't want to try the new version that is basically the CC 2016 equivalent (CC 2015.3 [the latest version of which just released yesterday - 13.8.1]), you should at least update your version to the latest bug fix update which is 13.7.1

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Jolian NicRe: After effect composition flashes while playing.. any idea how to fix it?
by on Aug 5, 2016 at 10:03:13 pm

thanks friend. I will update it tonight.
gracis...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]