The problem is there is a flickering to the solids when they get to the halfway point in the transition.
What I've done:
• Rendered from a 16 bit and 32 bit project
• Rendered to ProRes 422 HQ and ProRes 4444
• Changed speeds (fast or slow, it does the same thing)
• Uninstalled and reinstalled After Effects, clearing all preferences
• Rendered from CC 2014 and CC 2015
• Added a texture/grain over the whole composition
No matter what I do, the flicker is still there. Any thoughts of what I'm missing?
Red is a particularly nasty color to deal with at high levels of saturation. Do you see the same behavior if it's some other color or with an adjustment layer above the circles where you decrease saturation?
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA