ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After effects cc 2014 command drag but no audio

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
guilherme leite
After effects cc 2014 command drag but no audio
on Jul 14, 2016 at 1:53:38 pm

Good Day everyone!

I`m having an odd issue, whenever I command drag to get a audio reference from my timelines I get no audio. I`ve my sound icon enabled in my comp, and my audio meter gives me feed back that there is audio being displayed, but it doesn't get to my speakers. My ram previews and export are working tho.

I've searched but I couldn't find someone with this particular issue. I appreciate all help.

Thank you in advance!

Return to posts index

Jerry Smith
Re: After effects cc 2014 command drag but no audio
on Jul 15, 2016 at 2:52:33 pm

Do you get audio during RAM preview?

I use AE 2014 and I very frequently have to go into preferences and jiggle both of the audio tabs' output options in order to get audio to work correctly. Usually the problem is audio that is too fast or too slow. But I maybe remember once there being no audio.

My problems are brought on by the the use of audio software. Are you running any audio software on the computer? If so, go look at those preferences.

Return to posts index

guilherme leite
Re: After effects cc 2014 command drag but no audio
on Jul 15, 2016 at 3:02:24 pm

I do get audio from RAM previews, I'm using a mac so I didn't install any additional software. The weird thing is that when I command drag I get audio peaks in the monitor, just no audio. It's freaking me out.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]