ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Faster way to place or nudge all images out of subpixel position

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt ShoesmithFaster way to place or nudge all images out of subpixel position
by on Jun 13, 2016 at 11:40:38 pm

Hi,

Is there any way, plugin perhaps, to help prevent having any keyframed subpixel positions? (not sure if that's the term but I'm referring to when the difference between the anchor and position is not a whole number) It takes a lot of time to nudge my images out of subpixel positions when I first bring them into AE, then I also need to be careful where I reposition them when animating. I don't want any keyframed positions using subpixels and I don't want to disable subpixels. The dream would be a plugin window which at the click of a button nudges either the position or anchor point of every keyframe at the current time out of subpixel position. Anything that could help?

Thanks,
Matt

Return to posts index

Jerry SmithRe: Faster way to place or nudge all images out of subpixel position
by on Jun 14, 2016 at 3:40:16 pm

I had a similar problem and I ended up spending a few days writing a script. I'm not positive about your situation because of the keyframing, but I'd lay 10-1 that there exists a 20 line script that just goes through and changes all the positions and anchor point keyframes to just the integer part. You'll be so happy when you see that script run.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]