ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

DELIVERY PROBLEM: Need to convert 4k project into 720p project

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adrian Le RouxDELIVERY PROBLEM: Need to convert 4k project into 720p project
by on Oct 3, 2015 at 11:28:54 am

Please help!...

1. I need to deliver ALL assets inc the fully working project file to a client oversees... I didnt know this to recently!... the project folder is 100GB in size.

2. The AE project was originally done in 4k material... but I knew that eventually the project compositions would have to be converted to 720... I successfully did this through "scaling the comps" via the File>Script menu... it was amazing!

3. Now that I know I have to deliver ALL the assets via an FTP site... I now need to know how to convert the source material into 720 AND keep the 3D camera tracking and the Vector masks responding to the source material in the correct way when I re-connect the smaller (but same) clips...

4. Another thing I'd like to be able to know is how do I take 'only' the parts of a clip that I use... eg NOT include all the tails of the original clips... Ive tried doing that consolidate the project thing but it doesn't seem to work for some reason?... It maybe because Im still on Mavericks??... but I like it and I dont want to change the operating system now at this stage of the project!... I have to deliver the project on Monday!...

Please help. Im panicing! lol (it's not funny really... but what else can I do!???).... oh yeah!... make a post on Creative Cow!!!

Many thanks for your responses...

a 8)

Thanks for your time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved