I know mocha well but am new to stereo roto. I've tracked a shot of a conductor waving his arms around in front of camera and the second view's roto shapes are not only shifted over (as expected) but also commonly much smaller.
For exmaple, Here's how i tracked his waving hand:
- Using a basic x-spline i loosly tracked his hand with Pos/Rot/Scale (not shear/perspective).
- Create a more detailed spline and link to the basic.
- keyframe detailed spline to match ftg
- switch to 2nd view and the roto shape is similar but smaller and definitely not matching
- Uber Key: I thought I'd be able to use the Uber key and shift/scale everything in the 2nd view to match. But when I add a first keyframe on the 2nd view and move everything, the mask reforms back to it's previous state in a couple frames (based on the Hero/1st view).