3D timelines

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Louis Johnson
3D timelines
on Aug 8, 2014 at 3:02:49 pm

Hi there!

I've got a client asking me to create an animation similar to this:

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/LXXAUqilOaw?hl=en_US&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/LXXAUqilOaw?hl=en_US&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

The 2.5D stuff is no issue whatsoever, but they're particularly interested in the 3D timeline that shoots through the scenes. The deadline is a real tight crunch (08/14 and we JUST got the script), so I was hoping that I could get some insight on the most efficient way to achieve this effect. I was thinking the easiest way was using particular and having the notches already at their designated places (which is what I think this guy has done), or possibly utilizing C4D Light (which I truthfully wouldn't know where to start with).

Any suggestions or insight is greatly appreciated! The project is 1080P and running at 24FPS.

Thanks!

Louis

Return to posts index

Louis Johnson
Re: 3D timelines
on Aug 8, 2014 at 3:36:49 pm

Sorry, embed didn't work :-/

Here's the file: http://visual.ly/history-activism-causescom0

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]