ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

[AECS6] Volume strangely changes of music when putting sound effects in

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Umut Civelek[AECS6] Volume strangely changes of music when putting sound effects in
by on Dec 23, 2014 at 2:22:59 pm

Hello everyone,
I searched for a solution of my problem for a good while as Im doing editing videos and upload them. But I never could find any "close" solution or close related problem to it.
So in detail, my problem is that the volume of my Music that I put below my video changes the volume (doesnt show as dB) whenever a sound effects plays (like shooting, or any kind of effect). This problem gets very pointed out whenever I put the dB from the Sound effect on 10 or something, incase I cant hear it because of the volume of the song. But then for some reason the song gets like "killed" in that moment when the sound effects plays over the song .. it is hard to explain but I hope someone hear understands my problem and knows a solution cuz it is reaally annoying..

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: [AECS6] Volume strangely changes of music when putting sound effects in
by on Dec 30, 2014 at 3:44:06 pm

I see a couple of issues:

First, AE is a horrible application for adding sound effects. Just awful. Stinks on ice. You should be using a video editing application... like Premiere, which you probably have.

Second, the files in your "My Music" folder may be copy-protected, which means you would have to find to defeat that protection. Since I have little desire to abet in copyright violations, you'll have to figure a way to do that on your own.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]