ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Unable to render audio above 8kHz

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George GoodmanUnable to render audio above 8kHz
by on Jan 9, 2014 at 7:27:44 pm

Yep. Pretty much just as the title described.

While I can select another option in the output module, when I hit ok on the dialogue box it doesn't save my selection and just reverts to 8 kHz (which is now the default). I've gone through the myriad of options - changing 'audio output' to 'on' rather than 'auto', changing the format options and every other little in and out just to see if something would impact it. Turns out, no, it just REALLY wants me to have 8kHz audio.

I recently upgraded to aeCC 12.2 and am quite suspicious of it. The timing seems to be in line with when I started having the problem. It's too bad really, I love 12.2 since you can now make bezier paths a default. YESS!!!

This issue does not occur in AME so it's not really a big deal. BUT, I don't like that it's not working properly. Any suggestions for fixes would be appreciated.

Please withhold any lectures about why you shouldn't render audio in AE.

Thanks in advance

"|_ (°_0) _|"

Sincerely,

George

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Unable to render audio above 8kHz
by on Jan 9, 2014 at 9:58:06 pm

See this:
http://forums.adobe.com/message/5938627#5938627#5938627

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

George GoodmanRe: Unable to render audio above 8kHz
by on Jan 9, 2014 at 10:06:11 pm

Thanks Todd.

I suspected that was the case.

With the exception of this issue, I love 12.2! Some really simple but useful updates.

Feature request: Shape repeater range selector. I know, I know, I should submit it to you guys formally.

Right now I use a combination of the shape repeater baker script and the explode shape layers script for more control and quick access to that kind of thing, but I'd love a range selector for less complicated endeavors.

"|_ (°_0) _|"

Sincerely,

George

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Unable to render audio above 8kHz
by on Feb 13, 2014 at 8:16:10 pm

This bug is fixed in the After Effects CC (12.2.1) bug-fix update, which is now available:
http://adobe.ly/AE_CC_1221

Note the part at the end of that page about a crucial update for the Creative Cloud desktop application, which addresses some severe problems with AME, Premiere Pro, and After Effects.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]