ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

80's sparkling edges?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Diego Pedauyé
80's sparkling edges?
on Jul 25, 2013 at 10:10:19 am

Hi there!
Basically, I'm looking for this 'sparks' throughout the edge of a word/logo which give such eighties look. Probably there's an specific name for it, but I ignore it and it's a pain to look for it.
I put this video, as it's the only way I can express what I'm looking for.
Thanks in advance!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved