ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Hyperdeck Shuttle corrupted files

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt CloakHyperdeck Shuttle corrupted files
by on Apr 1, 2013 at 11:37:08 pm

Every once in a while when I go to open the Quicktime movie (on a SSD) generated by the my Hyperlink Shuttle 2, I get a "Error 2002: Bad public movie atom." Any ideas what's going on and can I get fix the corrupted file to get it to open?

Return to posts index

Thorsten ReimerRe: Hyperdeck Shuttle corrupted files
by on Apr 16, 2013 at 11:15:25 am

hi, just want to chime in that we have similar problems with the Hyperdeck Studio. the recorded files play back fine in the hyperdeck but won't play properly in QT player or BMD Mediaexpress or any other player / NLE we were able to test it with... still no solution!

Return to posts index

Brian ZekoffRe: Hyperdeck Shuttle corrupted files
by on Oct 21, 2013 at 10:24:57 pm

Not sure if y'all are still having problems but figured I would post the solution I found. I was trying to open ProRes files from a Hyperdeck on a windows quicktime and premiere and got the same error. After spending a couple hours on the phone with both BlackMagic and Apple, it was suggested to try downgrading windows QT. So I did and it works completely fine now for both QT and Adobe.

So you will need to downgrade your windows quicktime from the current 7.7.4 to 7.6.9.

Return to posts index

Nick G KokkinosRe: Hyperdeck Shuttle corrupted files
by on Mar 23, 2016 at 4:55:25 pm

i have the same problem. it won't playback from shuttle either. did you downgrade to QT 7.6.9 and then reinstalled BMD software as well? did this fix the corrupt files or just prevented this from happening again?

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved