ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jordan Coates
After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early
on Feb 27, 2013 at 2:31:38 pm

I am working on a project currently where I am exporting some animations into SWFs but almost everytime it is only giving me around 25-30 frames of a 125 frame animation. Anyone have any idea as to why that would be happening?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early
on Mar 4, 2013 at 9:21:10 pm

Your post is light on details, so it's hard to help.

I just tried a basic SWF export and successfully output all 900 frames of a 30-second animation.

If you upload your project to somewhere where someone can grab it, perhaps someone can see if they get the same result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Camille Lefevre
on Sep 29, 2015 at 9:23:10 am

I was looking for an answer because I have the same problem...
But the conversation seems to be over, does it mean that you have found the key ?:)

I use .ai files, and, I don't know why for some projects, the export in swf works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know if it can help but sometime, I see a message of error "denominator zero, 16ยง17" (something like that).

Any idea guys ?

(excuse my english, i'm not a native speaker)

Return to posts index

Jonathan Wendt
on Nov 2, 2015 at 9:42:28 pm

I've also had this problem for a very long time. Where I have text layers in 3 compositions, and then the 3 compositions are all in a final master composition. Exporting that as swf always gets cut off, but if I render it out to mov, open a new project with a composition of the same size and import the mov, it will then render the swf out with no problems.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]