ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jordan CoatesAfter Effects Export to SWF cutting off early
by on Feb 27, 2013 at 2:31:38 pm

I am working on a project currently where I am exporting some animations into SWFs but almost everytime it is only giving me around 25-30 frames of a 125 frame animation. Anyone have any idea as to why that would be happening?

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early
by on Mar 4, 2013 at 9:21:10 pm

Your post is light on details, so it's hard to help.

I just tried a basic SWF export and successfully output all 900 frames of a 30-second animation.

If you upload your project to somewhere where someone can grab it, perhaps someone can see if they get the same result.

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

Camille LefevreRe: After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early
by on Sep 29, 2015 at 9:23:10 am

I was looking for an answer because I have the same problem...
But the conversation seems to be over, does it mean that you have found the key ?:)

I use .ai files, and, I don't know why for some projects, the export in swf works and sometimes it doesn't. I don't know if it can help but sometime, I see a message of error "denominator zero, 16ยง17" (something like that).

Any idea guys ?

(excuse my english, i'm not a native speaker)

Return to posts index

Jonathan WendtRe: After Effects Export to SWF cutting off early
by on Nov 2, 2015 at 9:42:28 pm

I've also had this problem for a very long time. Where I have text layers in 3 compositions, and then the 3 compositions are all in a final master composition. Exporting that as swf always gets cut off, but if I render it out to mov, open a new project with a composition of the same size and import the mov, it will then render the swf out with no problems.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved