ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Sound Designer looking for Motion Graphics

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
opal frostSound Designer looking for Motion Graphics
by on Dec 30, 2012 at 3:47:44 pm

Hello, i´m a sound engineer (music recording, postproduction and SD) based in Madrid.

i´m looking for design the sound of a motion graphics piece between 1 and 2 minutes to become my 2013 reel so i need to collaborate with a designer who wants to have one of his projects with a nice audio design. This is a complete mutual collaboration for the benefit of the both of us and i´m open to suggestions and comments

i would like something in the line of these videos:

"RESONANCE project":

please feel free to get in contact with me via mail or PM and show me your works

PS: it would be great (just for timings) to work over an already created piece or a piece which needs a couple of changes better than a new from zero project

Return to posts index

Kevin CaminRe: Sound Designer looking for Motion Graphics
by on Dec 31, 2012 at 9:38:21 am

You should probably post work samples so that people can gauge your level of ability.

Also, you are posting in an After Effects group, but the videos you are linking to were mainly created in a 3D software environment, not AE. It's ok to post here, but you should know where work like that is made.

Best regards,

Kevin Camin

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: Sound Designer looking for Motion Graphics
by on Jan 2, 2013 at 9:30:06 pm

Another great resource to check out is at the top of the page where there is a button called "services". Be sure to check that out. There is a section called "Post Job Wanted". Best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Vimeo page

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved