ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Light an interior

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrea Di BerardinoLight an interior
by on Jun 6, 2014 at 10:10:25 pm

Hi guys, i have attached part of my footage where i have to put some lights inside of the house. My idea was to do the effects on a freeze frame and mask just the window... the problem is that i have a reflex on the window of the shadow from a tree which is move by the wind. So i can not work on a freeze frame. Also i can not delete the curtain which is inside the window. The clip is not to long, is about 10 seconds. Any suggestion on how i can simulate the light inside the house?

Thank in advance.

Image:
7594_preview.png.zip

Andrea Di Berardino

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Light an interior
by on Jun 6, 2014 at 10:47:18 pm

If the shot's locked down, it shouldn't be too tough to just make a mask on the video clip. If the camera moves around, it gets trickier: you have to animate the mask.

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

Andrea Di BerardinoRe: Light an interior
by on Jun 6, 2014 at 10:56:04 pm

Hi Dave and thanks for the quick reply. The camera in the shoot is not moving. (This helps lot). The trouble is how i can create the light.

Andrea Di Berardino

Return to posts index

by on Jun 7, 2014 at 9:10:54 am

This is a first test. But do not think I has a good final result.

7595_preview.png.zip

Andrea Di Berardino

Return to posts index

Dave LaRondeRe: Light an interior
by on Jun 9, 2014 at 4:51:32 pm

It looks like a picture of a house taken on a foggy night, and we see the street light reflected in one of the window panes. Is that what you wanted?

Dave LaRonde
Promotion Producer
KGAN (CBS) & KFXA (Fox) Cedar Rapids, IA

Return to posts index

by on Jun 9, 2014 at 6:23:30 pm

Hi Dave, thanks for your time. In the last preview i made the light effect on the windows. (See the difference from the first attachment and the second one). I would like to give the impression of the light, like if it came from inside the house (second attachment) but i don't know how to improve it. In the second preview yes, there are lights on the windows but don't give me the idea that come from inside the house.

Andrea Di Berardino

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]