ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Linear WorkSpace with Color Finesse

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Anthony DupstaLinear WorkSpace with Color Finesse
by on May 30, 2014 at 12:42:29 am

I am working in After Effects CC Linear workspace. I have a set of EXRs that I would like to do some color grading on.
Applying SA Color Finesse 3 to this seq in Linear space bi passes the color management...It seems...
So unfortunately the power of SA Color Finesse can't be harnessed in a Linear working environment, anyone run across this or have a work around. Possibly loading in a LUT or display curve inside CF?
Thanks.

Return to posts index

mathew fullerRe: Linear WorkSpace with Color Finesse
by on May 30, 2014 at 2:05:43 am

You have to launch the full interface for color finesse... In the menu across the top of that interface there is an option to load a LUT or a CDL.

My Work:
http://www.morecompletefx.com

Return to posts index

Anthony DupstaRe: Linear WorkSpace with Color Finesse
by on May 30, 2014 at 2:14:27 am

Yes that is what my post explained. I appreciated you reiterating to others how the features in Color Finesse work.
Now lets get back to the issue at hand, seeing if anyone has used Color Finesse3 in a linear working space specifically using EXRs. If so, what is the best way to manage the color. I have a feeling it will not work for users in Linear.

Return to posts index

mathew fullerRe: Linear WorkSpace with Color Finesse
by on May 30, 2014 at 7:51:06 am

Why ask people for help and then be a jerk in response? Your last sentence said "Possibly loading in a LUT or display curve inside CF? "

I told you how to load a lut. Beyond that I suggest you educate yourself on colorspace. On your own.

I encourage other regulars here, that like myself, take time out of our lives to answer people's questions in the interest of helping others to not answer this entitled jerk's question.

My Work:
http://www.morecompletefx.com

Return to posts index

Anthony DupstaRe: Linear WorkSpace with Color Finesse
by on May 30, 2014 at 5:39:35 pm

Sorry bout that.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]