ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How can I do this effect in AE?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Danielle Warren
How can I do this effect in AE?
on Nov 1, 2011 at 8:19:08 pm

I have the PSD file of the title I'm going to use and I need it to do the same thing that the one in this video linked here is doing. The way it kind of rolls in from the right. I can't figure out how to do this in AE. If anyone can help, it would be greatly appreciated!

Click the link and then click on the "Contemporary: Mitchell" video to see the graphic I mean.

Return to posts index

Scott Roberts
Re: How can I do this effect in AE?
on Mar 4, 2012 at 10:36:18 pm

It's just a graphic that is masked off which is revealed by keyframing from right to left over time.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2018 All Rights Reserved