ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Corporate Motion Graphics Ideas

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andrew OrsakCorporate Motion Graphics Ideas
by on Nov 29, 2010 at 6:59:26 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post, I thought I'd pick your brains as I am having trouble coming up with some ideas for a project I am working on.

The project is pretty dry, talking heads about IT financial systems/servers for a large corporation (think Dell). They want some motion graphics to fill in between the talking heads using "lifestyle" photography of people using computers, enjoying life, bright light etc

I'm trying to come up with something interesting that can use their photography and come out with something that isnt just Ken Burns style stuff.

I am working in After Effects and and well versed in using it, but just having trouble trying to think outside the box on this corporate motion graphics stuff and wondering if anyone has experience in this area. Links to examples would be much appreciated, thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Corporate Motion Graphics Ideas
by on Nov 30, 2010 at 5:09:45 pm

Video I did for a company sometime ago, the first minute was a treatment of pictures and video detailing the problem the company would solve. Might be of interest.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: Corporate Motion Graphics Ideas
by on Dec 2, 2010 at 2:40:30 pm

I love cutting up the photos and giving the photos a 3D look that has become very popular these days. Of course it takes a lot more time then the "Ken Burns" look.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Charlie EssersRe: Corporate Motion Graphics Ideas
by on Dec 2, 2010 at 5:25:23 pm

That's a great idea. I think Andrew Kramer has a how-to on 3D photograph editing and I'm pretty sure I saw another tutorial on as well.

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: Corporate Motion Graphics Ideas
by on Dec 2, 2010 at 3:26:18 pm

Google video search "kinetic type" animation for some more ideas

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved