ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Royalty Free Food Graphics??

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Mick Haensler
Royalty Free Food Graphics??
on Aug 20, 2010 at 1:12:52 pm

Hey everyone. I just got a contract to create content for and manage a small digital signage network. Two of the zones are menu boards. I'm having a hard time finding affordable hi res food photo objects with alpha. Anyone have a good all in one source. I've done some test screens with random things I've found on the net but would never use non licensed material when we go live. Mostly I need fast food objects. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Gary Hazen
Re: Royalty Free Food Graphics??
on Aug 20, 2010 at 1:36:26 pm

Have you tried iStock or Shutterstock?

Return to posts index

Mick Haensler
on Aug 20, 2010 at 2:09:17 pm

Yep. There's some good stuff on both unfortunately most of it isn't true photo objects. Most is just food shot on a white background with minimal shadow and no alpha channel. Even when you do a search on iStock for "isolated", most of what pops up isn't. And the stuff that does have true isolation is very expensive.

Mick Haensler
Higher Ground Media

Return to posts index

Stephen Smith
on Aug 20, 2010 at 8:17:41 pm

I can only think of two sites that sell stock photos already cut out and neither have food shots. Take a look at some of the new Photoshop features for cutting objects out. They make it real easy, I was blown away at how awesome it is. That will save you a lot of time when cutting out the food yourself. Best of luck.

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mark Suszko
on Aug 24, 2010 at 2:09:22 pm

Digital Juice is another source as well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]