ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

please give me suggestions

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hu Chuiliplease give me suggestions
by on Mar 20, 2010 at 2:51:55 am

I am a Chinese.In China, many people think that designers should be very young, but I already have 32 years, and began to develop from this area recently, please give suggestions!
thanks very much!

Enjoy After Effects

Return to posts index

Stephen SmithRe: please give me suggestions
by on Mar 22, 2010 at 3:07:36 pm

What type of suggestions are you looking for?

Stephen Smith
Utah Video Productions

Check out my Motion Training DVD

Check out my Motion Tutorials

Return to posts index

Mark SuszkoRe: please give me suggestions
by on Mar 23, 2010 at 9:04:06 pm

"By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest; Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest."

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

I have enjoyed greatly the second blooming that comes when you finish the life of the emotions and of personal relations; and suddenly find - at the age of fifty, say - that a whole new life has opened before you, filled with things you can think about, study, or read about...It is as if a fresh sap of ideas and thoughts was rising in you.

People like you and I, though mortal of course like everyone else, do not grow old no matter how long we live...[We] never cease to stand like curious children before the great mystery into which we were born.
Take heart, friend. Age need not mean you stop learning, just that it may be in different ways. And age brings a heightened perspective. Kids lean very fast, but often not very deeply; they pick up skills at pushing buttons fast but learning how to apply the technical knowledge takes longer to master.

All of which is to say take heart. Kids will learn faster than you, as far as pushing a button or working software. The young brain is blessed that way. But it doesn't pick up wisdom or perspective or the ability to analyze and understand much faster than a seasoned brain. The day you stop learning is the day you really start to die, so go, get to work.:-)

Return to posts index

grinner hesterRe: please give me suggestions
by on Mar 27, 2010 at 9:57:07 pm

say "dude" a lot.
that's what I do.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved