needed help on video and photomonage

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Juan Torregrosaneeded help on video and photomonage
by on Dec 12, 2009 at 10:17:22 am

Hello guys!

i need some help in a work im doing... im a lil noob
First:

I have to do a photo montage of photos of a girl at a young age.

I want to use the PixelPop's tutorial but I dont know what photo to use as 3D ground (there will go pictures where will be cutted) any idea of image for this background?

Also I have to add the effect of old movies and I want to get something like this:

http://www.erik-lauritzen.com/lbh.mov

(similar to the beggining of video)

how i can do the black circle of video what is revealing all scene?

second:

I need to do a sequence of mouth in the cat of video below (scuence when is only the mouth in black background) and use it to speak

is only a few seconds of mouth how i can enlarge it for speal at least 2 minutes od text?

regards!

Return to posts index

Juan TorregrosaRe: needed help on video and photomonage
by on Dec 12, 2009 at 11:08:53 am

i was thinking and:

I found this background ...

http://hem.bredband.net/notum/old_paper.jpg

I think I will simplify the issue of photomontage and only use the entire edge with white photos like Polaroid photos into this background in 3D effects and old film ...

can u specify me any tutorial for this background convert into 3D background?

any other for the photos into this 3D fly into each one focusing bacground an then flying to the other using motion 3d path for camera?

i continue needing help for the cat video

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: needed help on video and photomonage
by on Dec 12, 2009 at 10:50:57 pm

What programs are you using? The cat's mouth is pretty basic animation. An unchanging top layer of teeth with a lower layer that you animate to form the words. How you go about creating it will vary depending on the program you're using.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

Juan TorregrosaRe: needed help on video and photomonage
by on Dec 12, 2009 at 11:38:56 pm

im using after effects cs4

thx for answering, i have created the pohotmontage basic, only i need to convert the up background in 3d background like the video i posted before.

for photomontage im using this tutorial

http://library.creativecow.net/articles/birnholz_rob/red_giant_3d_montage.p...

is the best, but the only part i miss is the 3d background, im looking for old photoalbum paper, the ones of the first post is nice but i dont know how to convert it into 3d motion acording with the photomontage, any idea or tutorial?

with the cat u recomend me to cut one frame with top layer of teeth and other with down layer and animate downlayer?

is it easy with after fx?

thx

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: needed help on video and photomonage
by on Dec 14, 2009 at 3:22:33 am

There are a few ways to make your background layer work in 3d.
1: Use Trapcode's Horizon plugin, using the the paper texture layer for the horizon
2: Make it a large 3d layer at the bottom of the layer stack
3: Use it as a 2d layer and (since the camera move is pretty simple) keyframe its movement so it looks good.

As far as animating the mouth, it should be very easy in AE. It will just take some time.

Also, as you're doing animation like this, you might consider using the puppet tool in After Effects for some of your animation.

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]