ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How is this effect done?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Rob EpsteinHow is this effect done?
by on Mar 25, 2016 at 4:22:54 am

A local band has asked me to do a lyric video similar to the one posted above. My problem lies in that i am unsure bout how to go about doing the camera movement. I thought i could do it in after effects by using the camera control, but it doesnt look the same. Any help with how i would create the camera movement would be greatly appreciated, I am comfortable with the text and layers and manipulating that, however adding the camera moves is where my problem is.
Any help would be greatly appreciated being that i am stuck for now.

Thanks!
Rob

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: How is this effect done?
by on Mar 25, 2016 at 12:54:39 pm

Few ways to do that, but I think the easiest would be to use the Free Sure Target from Video CoPilot. That's a link to the tutorials, which contain the free plugin. Check out the tutorials, in particular the Sure Target 2, cause it covers the updated features.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Rob EpsteinRe: How is this effect done?
by on Mar 26, 2016 at 8:02:20 am

Thanks! I downloaded the plugin and then read on the comments that it doesnt work with A E 2015. Any other plugins that do similar movements? Or perhaps i should try and find an older copy of AE?

Return to posts index

Rob EpsteinRe: How is this effect done?
by on Mar 26, 2016 at 9:01:17 am

Thanks! It doesnt seem to work correctly in AE CC 2015 though, is there another way to do this? Or maybe i can try and get an old copy of AE

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: How is this effect done?
by on Mar 28, 2016 at 3:08:01 pm

Can't think of something that does that type of movement, other than just using the camera tool, moving to every text build and adding a bit of wiggle to the camera position.

I think with CC, you can get a copy of CS6, you might just try that.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]