ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Solar atmosphere tutorial. Need to make it blue color

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Adushi adiSolar atmosphere tutorial. Need to make it blue color
by on Dec 1, 2015 at 11:05:31 am

Hi guys,

First of all let me get it out of the way right here. Im a beginner and really like after effects so much that i am eager to learn everything, and i mean everything.
Can across this awesome tutorial on YouTube and thought to myself lets try to make something like that.
I did all of the steps and it came out awesome to say the least.

Only i do not want the same outcome as the tutorial ... there is no personal touch there ... so i am looking to make it a little different with a blue very very nice blue color to the sun. Yes there are blue sun's they are called blue giants. :)

You can see the sun in this youtube video

The color in the tutorial is orange/yellow like the right color of the sun as it should be, but i am looking to change that to the color blue.
How can i go about in doing that?

Thank you for any help here! :)

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Solar atmosphere tutorial. Need to make it blue color
by on Dec 1, 2015 at 7:15:22 pm

It's right there in the tutorial at around 19:00 minutes. Instead of cranking up red/decreasing blue, you would do the opposite. Crank up the blue channel, decrease red.

Also, you could just add a hue saturation effect and rotate the hue until you turned it blue.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Adushi adiRe: Solar atmosphere tutorial. Need to make it blue color
by on Dec 2, 2015 at 1:57:55 pm

Thank you so much, The hue saturation helped out a lot i got my design.
:)

Return to posts index

Daniel WaldronRe: Solar atmosphere tutorial. Need to make it blue color
by on Dec 2, 2015 at 5:31:14 pm

Kramer also made a nice Vibrance plugin that should do the trick. I haven't used it much, but it supposedly will give you some better (aka more vibrant) results than hue/saturation.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Solar atmosphere tutorial. Need to make it blue color
by on Dec 2, 2015 at 6:02:27 pm

I've used it and should have mentioned it. It's a good little tool for quickly colorizing things. Thx for the reminder.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
ThinkCK

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]