ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Podcasts Creative Cloud

Particle Effects and "Audio Analysis"

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Zack DavisParticle Effects and "Audio Analysis"
by on Feb 14, 2015 at 9:23:29 pm

I have tried to figure out how to do effects like the following few videos.
Some examples I've tried involve the use of Trapcode Soundkeys which is very tedious and I have to re-apply over 24 "ranges" and even then the effects are no where near as good. I used the output from soundkeys as the inputs to different kind of particle effects. With some success.

I have tried contacting the creator of these visualizers and I have never heard back.

After alot of searching I thought I finally got somewhere but soon figured out that the internet is LOADED with fake "particle audio spectrum" sites and all of them have viruses, so I suggest that you don't google any further than you dare. And for sure don't Google "using javascript in after effects for visualizers" Everything is a virus basically.
Video links:

Number 1.

Number 2.

Number 3.

If anyone has any idea how to create similar displays please tell me where I can learn this. If you actually have the time to make something similar and share it with me that would be fantastic. Once given a method on how to do something I'll usually spend alot of time making it my own and unique to me. There are several clues into how these were made in the video descriptions but no actual examples or product names. If I could get any information into how to make similar visuals that would be most appreciated. I already manage an YouTube channel that promotes EDM. The name is Unique EDM if you wish to take a look at my current standard of visualizer.
Thank you for reading and have a nice day. (Hopefully)

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2016 All Rights Reserved