ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

typography font?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brenden Younantypography font?
by on Dec 29, 2014 at 3:24:09 am

Apologies in advanced for posting a topic not specifically about AE, but I wasn't able to find help anywhere. So I'll try my luck here with the experts.

I'm doing some graphic work in AE for a client who specifically ask for this italic font (purple font). However, I've had no luck in finding it. I have already tried Helvetica 66 italic medium and italic with no match. This font "AUSTRALIA'S NEW CHANNEL" and "RAYMOND" looks rounder to me.

Please, if anyone has any idea what font it is it will be gladly appreciated.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: typography font?
by on Dec 29, 2014 at 12:59:58 pm

Have you tried What da Font

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Brenden YounanRe: typography font?
by on Dec 29, 2014 at 1:11:58 pm

[John Cuevas] "Have you tried What da Font
"

Thank you for the reply. I have tried numerous times, no luck. The samples are not clear enough for Whatthefont to match.

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: typography font?
by on Dec 29, 2014 at 5:29:44 pm

Must be a different method of working---here, if a client wants a specific font, client identifies/provides the exact font. That's going to be real hard to match, good luck.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]