ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Are there any tutorials for couple of effects listed?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jay PaAre there any tutorials for couple of effects listed?
by on Nov 23, 2014 at 5:57:44 am

Guys I needed some tutorial to create some effects.

1. I needed to make rose petals falling effects video, is there any specific tutorial for that? But I wanted to add different pictures/video on both the sides of a petal. Also not all petals have same pictures/video.

2. I needed a effects which creates rotation of universe behind a pictures. Means assume a picture, behind that picture there is a motion of universe including all our planet moving right to left.

3. Is there any effects where I can crop a particular video specifically like a boy of playing. So only that part I can put without background of the video and I can add my different background in special effects?

If anyone helps me with this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks Guys.

PN: Firstly, sorry for any grammatical or any brevity. Secondly, if any of above cannot be done in special effects then please guide me in which software I can create such effects?

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Are there any tutorials for couple of effects listed?
by on Nov 24, 2014 at 1:15:36 pm

3. Is there any effects where I can crop a particular video specifically like a boy of playing. So only that part I can put without background of the video and I can add my different background in special effects?

This is called rotoscoping. And depending on your footage, there are different ways to approach it. One method would be to use the Rotobrush, here's a good tutorial on how that works: Isolating a Subject with Roto Brush

1 and 2 can be done knowing how to manipulate 3D in AE, but those are pretty advanced & tricky techniques.
Here's a PDF for #1, http://www.adobe.com/uk/motion/tips/aft5card/pdfs/aft5card.pdf

This script from Dan Ebberts might help also: http://www.motionscript.com/design-guide/invisible-facing-away.html

If I find something for #2, I'll post.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Jay PaRe: Are there any tutorials for couple of effects listed?
by on Nov 24, 2014 at 11:52:14 pm

Mr. John, I really appreciate that. And I'll keep you posted about the progress.

Once Again,
Thank you very much

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Are there any tutorials for couple of effects listed?
by on Nov 25, 2014 at 3:17:03 am

Always happy to help, come back if you run into any specific problems.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]