ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Can't click 'Render Multiple frames simultaneously' button

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Charles GoldbergCan't click 'Render Multiple frames simultaneously' button
by on Nov 18, 2014 at 2:46:51 pm

My rendering is running extremely slow (like half a day slow) and I'm trying to speed up the process, but it will not let me click the render multiple frames simultaneously and will not let me change my RAM reserved for other applications from 1.5GB, this option is clickable but will not change when I punch in a different number...

Here is a screenshot of what my window looks like:

To be fair, this is a very large file with about 100+ layers, but I don't know why it won't give me the option of rendering multiple frames and won't let me click anything else. It seems like an odd problem and I haven't been able to find any other problems that are similar online. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Return to posts index

Todd KoprivaRe: Can't click 'Render Multiple frames simultaneously' button
by on Nov 18, 2014 at 4:31:09 pm

You have too little RAM installed to use this feature, so it's disabled.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects product manager and curmudgeon
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Michael SzalapskiRe: Can't click 'Render Multiple frames simultaneously' button
by on Nov 20, 2014 at 2:46:56 pm

Upgrading the RAM in that machine, if possible, might speed everything up even without the ability to toggle that feature!

- The Great Szalam
(The 'Great' stands for 'Not So Great, in fact, Extremely Humble')

No trees were harmed in the creation of this message, but several thousand electrons were mildly inconvenienced.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]