ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Collapse Transformation

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Henrique ZuzzCollapse Transformation
by on Oct 23, 2014 at 1:02:30 am

I Have work in project in After effects. I ´m using layers imported from Illustrator. I activate the collapse transformation, but anything happened. and the image continuous pixelated.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Collapse Transformation
by on Oct 23, 2014 at 1:28:24 am

Is it a vector image? If it is, post a screen grab of your timeline and composition.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Henrique ZuzzRe: Collapse Transformation
by on Oct 23, 2014 at 3:39:43 am

Yes! It is a vector image! And even with the collapse transformations on, lines are pixelated. And any project with any vector image the same thing happens.

The image link.

https://images.creativecow.net/286563/image1.jpg

Thanks!

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Collapse Transformation
by on Oct 23, 2014 at 1:53:08 pm

You are zooming into your image(800%). AE is showing you your comp, if you zoomed it that large. Go back to 100% size, select your AI layer, press "s" and then increase the scale to 800%, it will look fine.

Zooming in on your comp is fine--I do it all the time to properly align things, but everything will become aliased when you do that---just like it would if you did that with a picture or movie.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]