ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Logo with 3D Element in adope AE cs 5.5 is blurry

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Lukas Regniet
Logo with 3D Element in adope AE cs 5.5 is blurry
on Apr 24, 2014 at 7:19:23 am

Hey all,

I'm a beginner with AE cs. 5.5 and I have the following problem. I want to make a small intro with my logo for a full HD film. I imported a logo from illustrater as a ai file but also as a eps file. I continuously rasterized the layer and then autotraced and inverted it (Tolarance 1, Threshold 50%). After that I made a new composition and animated it with 3D element. Until this point everything is fine. But now when i zoom into the logo it gets blurry. I exported it as a videos and it's still blurry and don't look great . See pictures attached. Would be great if anybody could help.

Thx! Lukas

Return to posts index

William Scholik
Re: Logo with 3D Element in adope AE cs 5.5 is blurry
on Apr 24, 2014 at 3:15:14 pm

It doesn't look like your pictures were attached. It could be that depth of field is turned on in your camera options. This would cause blurring. Also, it's unclear to me why you've auto traced your logo. It is also possible that this is causing your problem. In my experience autotrace can give you rough edges, especially when zoomed in close. If your logo is monochromatic you could copy the paths in Illustrator and paste them on a solid in after effects. This will give you nice smooth vectors.

“We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
― Albert Einstein

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]