ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

White infinity curve background

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alan HowardWhite infinity curve background
by on Jan 25, 2014 at 5:33:14 pm

Hi all ,
I often need a simple white infinity curve which I can fly logos in front of and have made a few in photoshop, which are ok, but not great, I've seen some great ones on vimeo with really subtle colour and luminance grads, much more complex than just a white layer with a black vignette (I've never made a decent floor yet either) ..
I've search this forum and the internet for a tutorial on making a believable white infinity curve and am pretty amazed there's nothing out there ... unless I'm being blind.
If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be extremely grateful

PS I found this http://ae.tutsplus.com/tutorials/motion-graphics/how-to-create-a-seamless-i... which looks perfect but I have CS5 ... (also couldn't read the expression off the screen as he suggested)

Thanks in advance ...
Alan

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: White infinity curve background
by on Jan 25, 2014 at 10:57:02 pm

The expression is for faking extrusion of the logo, not really needed. I created his project up to the part where he started creating flares. Here you go, a CS5 version, you can use it to help you get started.

7046_infinitywall.aep.zip

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Alan HowardRe: White infinity curve background
by on Feb 4, 2014 at 1:15:36 am

A belated thanks ... !

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: White infinity curve background
by on Feb 5, 2014 at 10:10:59 pm

You're welcome, glad I could help out.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]