ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

Transcoding Issue, Perhaps Encoding

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Barry LyndonTranscoding Issue, Perhaps Encoding
by on Jan 16, 2014 at 7:18:34 am

Issue: video doesn't go "HD" till end of animation.

The oddest thing to me at the moment. I've rendered as an .mov file out of Ae and .mp4 (yes, I know, don't go there). I've rerendered from bridge and even given my footage plenty of pad (in case it was the transcoding process or youtubes fault) but every time the animation is distorted till the end.

I wanna say it's an encoding issue but it only happens when I transcode. The strange thing is even without the pad (the black intro/slate in the video above) it still distorts till the end of the animation.. encoding, transcoding? any leads would be helpful..

Watching Aaron R. Internet Killed the Video Star now :)

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Transcoding Issue, Perhaps Encoding
by on Jan 16, 2014 at 12:32:34 pm

I'm not sure what you mean "go HD", but on my computer, I expanded it to full screen, hit play and it switched to HD right as the countdown hit 5.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Barry LyndonRe: Transcoding Issue, Perhaps Encoding
by on Jan 16, 2014 at 6:26:35 pm

I mean quality wise. Are you seeing any pixelation on your end? Distortion till the animation almost ends then the logo and title become crisp..

Return to posts index

John CuevasRe: Transcoding Issue, Perhaps Encoding
by on Jan 16, 2014 at 6:45:18 pm

That is not happening when I view the video. Looks compressed, but that's youtube.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

jonathan haloossimRe: Transcoding Issue, Perhaps Encoding
by on Jan 18, 2014 at 10:43:12 pm

Youtube compress' videos to fit its own specifications. Usually distorting the quality a bit. Youtube has crap quality!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]