ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS: Forum Expressions Tutorials Creative Cloud

How remove white watermark text in Video assets?

COW Forums : Adobe After Effects

<< PREVIOUS   •   FAQ   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alejandro Castan
How remove white watermark text in Video assets?
on Dec 23, 2013 at 2:44:21 pm

Hi All,
I have a Video asset with a White watermark text in the middle of it and I would need to remove it. Could anybody help me with that?
Thanks in advance
Alejandro

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: How remove white watermark text in Video assets?
on Dec 23, 2013 at 4:58:54 pm

Ask the person or company that owns the rights and placed the watermark there to give you a version without the watermark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

John Cuevas
on Dec 23, 2013 at 5:09:24 pm

Legally buy the footage---don't come here and ask questions trying to get advice on how to break the law.

Johnny Cuevas, Editor
Thinkck.com

"I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work."
---THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

Return to posts index

Alejandro Castan
on Jan 2, 2014 at 5:52:24 pm

Hi All,
First, sorry for my question and maybe I do not explain very well what I want to do but I do not want to break the law.
The video that it has the watermark text is a old video in YouTube. and the watermarks appears here because this one was converter for one program named isotter that it does not exist anymore and if it would exists right now, I would buy the software to remove this watermark text
more info here

Finally, I would like to say I am not interested in getting some money for it, I only want to extract a little piece of it to add to a video that I am doing at the moment for the hobby.
Hope you can understand and sorry if I was not very clear in my post

Regards
Alejandro

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]